Oct 7, 2010

3D Animation

Toyota Car Commercials 





Animation Speed Challenge

             


A simple surprise animation


Ninja Flip Animation
This is an animation I made for fun!


Johnny the Box Jumping
This is a little animation I made while I was teaching my class about some of the principles of animation.



Fly Animation
I recently found this rig on creativecrash.com and made this animation to tesit it out. I think it came pretty cool. It was hard to study the fly. Darn thing wouldn't stop for a second!



Power Blasts!
This is a little animation exercise that I made to practice big action movements. I'm currently working on a short film with some friends. This is rough animation, I did it in an hour or two.



Ball Animation
Animation Mentor does an exercise similar to this or so I've seen on Youtube. So I decided to try one out.




Knockout Punch!


Uncle Pecos

I had so much fun working on this animation with my wife. Jessica (wife) is an opera singer and she helped me with the timing and the phonemes. I'm not a musician or even musical in any way. So I know I would have had a harder time with this without her. Thanks Babe!


And if you're wondering where the music is from. It's from the classic Tom and Jerry cartoon called Pecos Pest. Here's the Youtube clip.

No comments: