Jan 18, 2014

Frozen Review - It's Great!

I know this extremely late and it's quite obvious by the audience reaction to the film... but Disney's Frozen was AMAZING! I absolutely loved the film!

I have somethings that I want crazy about. Like, I felt the music wasn't consistent in style. I, however loved the song Let it Go. I wish the music and overall art style had a more Norwegian/Scandinavian theme. I was hoping that the music in the intro was used more. I didn't like the trolls at all... they were useless and unnecessary, except to be the deus ex machina in the story. And lastly, there was no real villain.

Other than that... it was great! The story was nice and heart warming. The animation was great. The design was superb. It was funny, clever, and fun. I want to see it again... can't wait for the DVD! Go see it!

Here's the video to one of my favorite parts of the film. Probably everybody's favorite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments: