Oct 4, 2010

2D Animation



Here are some small updates on my personal hand drawn animation project, starring probably the greatest cartoon character ever... Mickey Mouse.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/06/2010
This is my blocking 2d animation that I will use for my 3d animation.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/02-2010
This is a short 2d animation I'm working on. The timing is a little to fast and it's not done, but it's coming out nicely. I used a program called Pencil. It's free, easy to use and awesome! Here's the link http://www.pencil-animation.org/. I suggest you get it and use it. It's really good to use to block out animation for 3d also. (Jason Ryan style)

No comments: