Aug 5, 2017

Back at it!

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I  posted on my blog. Many things have happened since my last post. Mostly good things, so it's all good. But onto animation, illustration, films, comic books, tutorials and conversations about all things related.

Something new that happened was that I went to my first Florida Supercon as an exhibitor. Well, I never been before at all. It was great. I shared a booth with my friend from college, Carlos Donoso. He goes by the name Inkone, here's a link to his website. INKONEART.COM . He has great work and all his illustrations are available on t-shirts.

For my first comic book convention, I did pretty well. Better than I expected. I went to sell prints of my illustrations and original. And I got a lot of great attention and feedback. I'm now hooked. I'm preparing for the next!

Another thing that is new. It's my new website. JUANCARLOSVALDEZ.COM  I made it to be constantly changing with updates and news. I created a page for tutorials, so keep a look out for the new ones soon.

That's all for now!

Later animators!

No comments: